The NM EDGE
Please use the navigation bar, located on the left to access any of our informational sites.
NM EDGE, a service of New Mexico State University's Cooperative Extension Service, is a program designed to provide a comprehensive course of study to administrators, managers, elected officials, and staff in local, state, tribal, and national government, through which participants can acquire and apply the best practices and theory to their management behaviors and strategies using the highest professional standards.
News from the NM EDGE
It's official! NM EDGE/NM CPM has earned accreditation for another 6 years!
Thank you to NCPMC, NM EDGE Team, our NM Public Service Partners on our Advisory Board, our Public Servant Students, our Public Service Practitioner Instructors, and NM Cooperative Extension Service!
June 2018 Honing Your NM EDGE Enrollment!
CLASS ENROLLMENT for June 2018 Honing Your NM EDGE is NOW OPEN!.
Classes will be held at the NM Institute of Mining and Technology Campus in Socorro, NM from
June 18-19, 2018 (Graduation at NMAC Annual Conference on June 21).
Enrollment for JUNE classes runs April 30 through May 29.
1) To check your transcript visit our: NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
2) Visit our NM EDGE website for certification checklist information .
3) For a list of classes being offered, click on the June 2018 Road Map to Certification link below.
Questions? Please give us a call at (575) 646-0314 or NM EDGE We are always ready to help!
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
Your NM EDGE Team
Certificate Audit Submission Information
Audit Submission window is June 18 - July 18, 2018.
If you have completed classes towards a certification, be sure to submit an audit during the next Audit window, which is:
June 18 - July 18, 2018.
Go to the NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
- Using the navigation bar on the left, select Certification Audit. Use the arrow to show the menu of certification choices, select the audit you want, and then submit. Please press submit ONLY once.
- The audit is to verify that you have completed all of your classes, and to assign you an Academic Advisor to work with you on your Culminating Experience, and to prepare you for graduation.
- For those of you who have completed all of your CPS classes, please submit your audit right away. The CPS Assessments are by invitation only. Once we know who qualifies to be invited, we will notify you and set the date.
Thank you for your help as we strive to support you in achieving your goals.
Best wishes! Your NM EDGE Team
Helpful Tip Sheets
- Mary C. DeLorenzo, Program Director
- Elia Galindo, Database Report Writer
- Jeanine Eden, Program Coordinator
- Chantel Barton, Sr. Fiscal Assistant
- Marilyn Cimalore, Program Assistant
- Corinna Cogburn, Program Assistant
- Anissa Nuanez, Program Support
- Tyler Koehler, Program Support
The NM EDGE (Albuquerque)
NMSU ABQ Center
Building K at CNM's Montoya Campus Montgomery at Morris
(in collaboration with CNM)
Phone: (575) 646-0314
The NM EDGE (Las Cruces)
NMSU Main Campus
Gerald Thomas Hall
Las Cruces, NM 80003
Phone: (575) 646-4304
The NM EDGE (Santa Fe)
4001 Office Court Drive
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507