The NM EDGE
Please use the navigation bar, located on the left to access any of our informational sites.
NM EDGE, a service of New Mexico State University's Cooperative Extension Service, is a program designed to provide a comprehensive course of study to administrators, managers, elected officials, and staff in local, state, tribal, and national government, through which participants can acquire and apply the best practices and theory to their management behaviors and strategies using the highest professional standards.
News from the NM EDGE
The schedule for NM Public Purchasing Classes has changed to better meet the requests we have received! A second cohort has been added to the August Public Purchasing Foundation Class schedule August 15-18, 2017 in Albuquerque. The September Public Purchasing Foundation Class schedule has been canceled due to low enrollment.
Deadline for INPUT has been EXTENDED!
We have extended the INPUT deadline for our January 2018 Honing Your NM EDGE Classes. Please submit your input by 5:00 pm on Monday, October 23, 2017.
Before we finalize our schedule of classes, we want to give you the opportunity to provide us with your input on classes. To provide us with your input, here are a few recommended steps:
1) Be sure to check your transcript by visiting:
NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
2) Use your certification checklist to identify the classes you want to take in January.
3) Click here: January 2018 Input Survey to give us your input.
4) Find the certification you are working towards.
5) Click on each class needed to earn certification; if you wish that we offer it in January.
6) If you are working on more than one certification, you can give us your wish list for both on the same survey under the appropriate designation.
QUESTIONS? Please give us a call at (575) 646-0314 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your NM EDGE Team!
Certificate Audit Submission Information
Audit Submission window is September 22 - October 20, 2017.
If you have completed classes towards a certification, be sure to submit an audit during the next Audit window, which is: September 22 - October 20, 2017
Go to the NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
- Using the navigation bar on the left, select Certification Audit. Use the arrow to show the menu of certification choices, select the audit you want, and then submit. Please press submit ONLY once.
- The audit is to verify that you have completed all of your classes, and to assign you an Academic Advisor to work with you on your Culminating Experience, and to prepare you for graduation.
- For those of you who have completed all of your CPS classes, please submit your audit right away. The CPS Assessments are by invitation only. Once we know who qualifies to be invited, we will notify you and set the date.
Thank you for your help as we strive to support you in achieving your goals.
Best wishes! Your NM EDGE Team
Helpful Tip Sheets
- Mary C. DeLorenzo, Program Director
- Elia Galindo, Database Report Writer
- Jeanine Eden, Program Coordinator
- Chantel Barton, Sr. Fiscal Assistant
- Marilyn Cimalore, Program Assistant
- Anissa Nuanez, Program Support
- Tyler Koehler, Program Support
The NM EDGE (Santa Fe)
4001 Office Court Drive
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
The NM EDGE (Albuquerque)
NMSU ABQ Center
Building K at CNM's Montoya Campus Montgomery at Morris
(in collaboration with CNM)
Phone: (575) 646 0314
The NM EDGE (Las Cruces)
NMSU Main Campus
Gerald Thomas Hall
Las Cruces, NM 80003
Phone: (575) 646-4304