The NM EDGE
NM EDGE, a service of New Mexico State University's Cooperative Extension Service, is a program designed to provide a comprehensive course of study to administrators, managers, elected officials, and staff in local, state, tribal, and national government, through which participants can acquire and apply the best practices and theory to their management behaviors and strategies using the highest professional standards.
News from the NM EDGE
The schedule for NM Public Purchasing Classes has changed to better meet the requests we have received! A second cohort has been added to the August Public Purchasing Foundation Class schedule August 15-18, 2017 in Albuquerque. The September Public Purchasing Foundation Class schedule has been canceled due to low enrollment.
September Enrollment is now OPEN!
September Honing Your NM EDGE Classes are open for enrollment!
When: September 18-21, 2017
Where: CNM Workforce Training Center, Albuquerque, NM
Enrollment Deadline: Thursday-August 31, 2017 at 5:00 pm.
To Enroll in classes - Click here NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
- For a complete list of classes click below on the September 2017 Honing Your NM EDGE Road Map Link.
For more information, please visit our website at NM EDGE and use the navigation bar on the left. Under "FOR STUDENTS" find Enroll in Classes and click on the link.
If you have any questions, please call us today! (575) 646-0314 Or email us at NMEDGE@nmsu.edu.
Thank you for your continued support of the NM EDGE and please let us know how we can better support you in your pursuit of your educational goals!
Your NM EDGE Team!
Certificate Audit Submission Information
Audit Submission window is September 22 - October 20, 2017.
If you have completed classes towards a certification, be sure to submit an audit during the next Audit window, which is: September 22 - October 20, 2017
Go to the NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
- Using the navigation bar on the left, select Certification Audit. Use the arrow to show the menu of certification choices, select the audit you want, and then submit. Please press submit ONLY once.
- The audit is to verify that you have completed all of your classes, and to assign you an Academic Advisor to work with you on your Culminating Experience, and to prepare you for graduation.
- For those of you who have completed all of your CPS classes, please submit your audit right away. The CPS Assessments are by invitation only. Once we know who qualifies to be invited, we will notify you and set the date.
Thank you for your help as we strive to support you in achieving your goals.
Best wishes! Your NM EDGE Team
Helpful Tip Sheets
- Mary C. DeLorenzo, Program Director
- Elia Galindo, Database Report Writer
- Jeanine Eden, Program Coordinator
- Chantel Barton, Sr. Fiscal Assistant
- Marilyn Cimalore, Program Assistant
- Anissa Nuanez, Program Support
- Tyler Koehler, Program Support
The NM EDGE (Santa Fe)
4001 Office Court Drive
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507
The NM EDGE (Albuquerque)
NMSU ABQ Center
Building K at CNM's Montoya Campus Montgomery at Morris
(in collaboration with CNM)
Phone: (575) 646 0314
The NM EDGE (Las Cruces)
NMSU Main Campus
Gerald Thomas Hall
Las Cruces, NM 80003
Phone: (575) 646-4304