The NM EDGE
Please use the navigation bar, located on the left to access any of our informational sites.
NM EDGE, a service of New Mexico State University's Cooperative Extension Service, is a program designed to provide a comprehensive course of study to administrators, managers, elected officials, and staff in local, state, tribal, and national government, through which participants can acquire and apply the best practices and theory to their management behaviors and strategies using the highest professional standards.
News from the NM EDGE
It's official! NM EDGE/NM CPM has earned accreditation for another 6 years!
Thank you to NCPMC, NM EDGE Team, our NM Public Service Partners on our Advisory Board, our Public Servant Students, our Public Service Practitioner Instructors, and NM Cooperative Extension Service!
TIME to give us your INPUT for June 2018 CLASSES!
It's time to prepare for NM EDGE JUNE 2018 classes. Classes will be held in Socorro, NM from June 18-20, 2018 (Graduation @ NMAC Annual Conference on June 21).
Enrollment for JUNE classes runs April 30 through May 29. Please check back for a complete schedule of classes and additional information after April 20, 2018.
Before we finalize our schedule of classes, we want to give you the opportunity to provide us with your input.
To check your transcript visit our: NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
1) Be sure to check your transcript first (reg.nmedge.nmsu.edu)
2) Use your certification checklist to identify the classes you need to fulfill your roster.
3) Find the certification you are working towards.
4) Click on each class needed to earn certification. Each class you wish to have offered.
Note: When it asks if you are within 3 classes, if you are, please list them for us, even though you selected them, we need it both places.
5) Deadline for JUNE Input is April 20, 2018
If you are working on more than one certification, you can give us your wish list for both on the same survey under the appropriate designation.
6) CLICK here to give us your input: June 2018 INPUT
Visit the NM EDGE website for our 2018 Calendar of Events.
Questions? Please give us a call at (575) 646-0314 or NM EDGE We are always ready to help!
Thank you and we hope to see you soon!
Your NM EDGE Team
Certificate Audit Submission Information
Audit Submission window is March 19 - April 20, 2018.
If you have completed classes towards a certification, be sure to submit an audit during the next Audit window, which is:
March 19 - April 20, 2018.
Go to the NM EDGE Student Record and Enrollment Site.
- Using the navigation bar on the left, select Certification Audit. Use the arrow to show the menu of certification choices, select the audit you want, and then submit. Please press submit ONLY once.
- The audit is to verify that you have completed all of your classes, and to assign you an Academic Advisor to work with you on your Culminating Experience, and to prepare you for graduation.
- For those of you who have completed all of your CPS classes, please submit your audit right away. The CPS Assessments are by invitation only. Once we know who qualifies to be invited, we will notify you and set the date.
Thank you for your help as we strive to support you in achieving your goals.
Best wishes! Your NM EDGE Team
Helpful Tip Sheets
- Mary C. DeLorenzo, Program Director
- Elia Galindo, Database Report Writer
- Jeanine Eden, Program Coordinator
- Chantel Barton, Sr. Fiscal Assistant
- Marilyn Cimalore, Program Assistant
- Corinna Cogburn, Program Assistant
- Anissa Nuanez, Program Support
- Tyler Koehler, Program Support
The NM EDGE (Albuquerque)
NMSU ABQ Center
Building K at CNM's Montoya Campus Montgomery at Morris
(in collaboration with CNM)
Phone: (575) 646-0314
The NM EDGE (Las Cruces)
NMSU Main Campus
Gerald Thomas Hall
Las Cruces, NM 80003
Phone: (575) 646-4304
The NM EDGE (Santa Fe)
4001 Office Court Drive
Santa Fe, New Mexico 87507