Here's What We're Offering
September 2016 Honing Your NM EDGE Enrollment Now Open!
NM EDGE September 2016 classes will be held in Albuquerque at the CNM Workforce Training Center on I-25 and Alameda during the week of September 26 - 30, 2016.
Enrollment will be open 5 pm August 5th and closes at 5pm September 7th.
Here is the Road Map to Certification for September 2016.
Thank you for your continued support of the NM EDGE and please let us know how we can better support you in your pursuit of your educational goals!
Questions? Please call us at (575) 646-0335 or e-mail us at NMEDGE@nmsu.edu with any questions.
NM Public Purchasing Classes
Public Sector Chief Procurement Officers (CPOs).
SPD has recognized successful completion of either NM EDGE public purchasing programs as reciprocal to earn their CPO designation.
NM EDGE classes are 3 hours, delivered face-to-face, and require a passing grade of 6 or better out of 10 on the post test for each class.
Our public purchasing programs are:
NM EDGE full certification as a NM Public Purchasing Professional, which requires completion of 25 classes, plus mini portfolio.
- This full curriculum provides extensive information about NM Procurement and interaction with seasoned professionals
- Your Certification Certificate = Chief Procurement Officer
NM EDGE Public Purchasing Foundation Classes & Culminating Test, which requires six classes & test.
- This mini-curriculum provides the basics of New Mexico procurement and interaction with seasoned professionals
- Successful completion of the 6 foundation classes is required to take the culminating test
- Your test score (minimum 70% correct) determines if you receive a certificate of test completion. Certificate of test completion = Chief Procurement Officer
- Successful completion of these 6 classes apply towards the full certification should you decide to continue
Foundation Classes + Test Schedule The next session will be offered October 18-21, 2016.
October Class enrollment is NOW OPEN!
Classes will be held October 18-21, 2016 in Albuquerque at the Central New Mexico Community College Montoya Campus, Bld. K, located at Montgomery & Morris NE, Albuquerque, NM.
Additional Purchasing Classes for Full Certification will be offered in September 2016. See September 2016 Honing Your NM EDGE Road Map to Certification for class offerings!
Helpful Tip Sheets
Want More Classes?
If you are interested in having classes offered in your area, please contact the NM EDGE Program Director, Mary DeLorenzo, at email@example.com or at (505) 660 7816